NOTE: You must complete and submit a TD 1 form before any expense can be approved or paid.  

You can find fillable 20xx TD1 and TD1AB forms here:



If you are using the forms from the CRA website, please ensure to check the “More than one employer or payer at the same time” box on the backs of both forms.

Complete both the Provincial and Federal forms online and save them to your computer.  Make sure your Social Insurance Number is completed and you have Signed both pages.  The total should be 0.  Attach the completed and saved PDF documents to an email for the UNA Finance Department. Email to   

Please be aware that we are unable to accept UNA communication via Employer email – it must be sent from a personal email account.